- You must notify us immediately of changes to your contact information, legal name, or business name or address.
- To update your information, go to our webpage: “Do you need to change a name or address?”
Continuing education creditsContinuing education credits are not needed for a risk manager license.
- You can renew online or by paper form.
- Renew online: Use Texas.gov. You can pay the renewal fee by credit card.
- Renew by paper form: Use the renewal notice that will be mailed to you. You should get the notice 90 days before your license expires. If you need a copy of your renewal notice, email License@tdi.texas.gov or call 512-676-6500. You have the option to pay your renewal application fee by check or money order by mail to the address listed on the renewal notice.
- The renewal application fee is $50 (non-refundable).
- The late fee is $25.
You can ask for a letter of certification (proof you have a license in Texas) by going to Sircon. You will need to pay $11, plus any additional fees Sircon might charge.
Question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 7/20/2023