- Fee-based inspections (PDF)
- Please read before submitting: The State Fire Marshal will cancel requests for inspections in areas served by local agencies with certified inspectors. You must contact your local fire inspection authority to conduct your inspection, if applicable. Only the owner, tenant, or chief administrator of a building may request the inspection.
- Refunds will not be issued for any reason.
- Report a fire safety violation
- Which code does the State Fire Marshal's Office use for its inspections?
- Best practices for storage and handling at ammonium nitrate facilities
- Fire marshal notices
- School fire exit drill information
- Fire safety for college students. A program for campus and student fire safety.
- Foster family homes
- Rules and statutes regarding inspections and investigations
- Haunted Houses: Codes and Guidelines
Fire safety inspections
Fire Safety Inspections Services conducts inspections of public and private buildings throughout the state.
Fire Safety Inspections
For more information, contact: Fire.Marshal@tdi.texas.gov
Last updated: 8/25/2023