- You must notify us immediately of changes to your contact information, legal name, or business name or address.
- To update your information, go to our webpage: “Do you need to change a name or address?”
Continuing education credits
- You can renew online or by mail.
- Renew online: Use Texas.gov or Sircon.com to pay the renewal fee by credit card.
- Renew by mail: Use the paper renewal notice to renew by mail. You should receive the notice 90 days before your license expires. Mail your check or money order together with the renewal notice to the address listed on the notice. If you need a copy of your renewal notice, email License@tdi.texas.gov or call 512-676-6500.
- The renewal application fee is $500 (non-refundable).
- The late fee is $250.
You can ask for a letter of certification (proof you have a license in Texas) by going to Sircon. You will need to pay $11, plus any additional fees Sircon might charge.
Question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 9/19/2023