- Certificate of Authority and Application
- Charter Amendments
- Conversion to a Stock P&C Company
- Securities Deposit
- Fingerprinting Requirements
- Electronic Filing Guidelines
- TDI Form FIN300 (Name Application)
- TDI Form FIN369, aka Form A-211 (Application) - Lloyds Underwriters Application to the Commissioner of Insurance of the state of Texas for Authority to Transact Business Pursuant to Chapter 941 of the Texas Insurance Code
Biographical affidavits must be submitted for each of the underwriters and the attorney-in-fact (if an individual). Biographical affidavits must also be submitted for corporate attorney-in-fact. NOTE: A change to a Lloyds' underwriter and/or attorney-in-fact is considered a transaction in which additional documentation is necessary. A change of attorney-in-fact is subject to the Insurance Holding Company Act, Chapter 823 of the Texas Insurance Code. Also see Charter Amendments below.
- NAIC Biographical Affidavit UCAA, Form 11 (Biographical Affidavit form required for each underwriter and attorney-in-fact)
- TDI Form FIN307 (Attorney-in-Fact and Underwriters Page)
- TDI Form FIN370 (Charter Amendment Checklist for a Lloyds Plan) - This includes instructions for Lloyds amendments, including underwriter substitution, attorney-in-fact change, name change, or home office change, or increase in Guaranty Fund or Surplus Contribution)
- TDI Form FIN372 (filing instructions) - Lloyds plan converting to a stock property and casualty insurer, pursuant to Chapter 941, Subchapter H, Texas Insurance Code.
Pursuant to Section 941.205 of the Texas Insurance Code, a Lloyds company must hold their deposit under Joint Control of the Attorney-in-Fact, Commissioner of Insurance and the Custodian Bank (must be a Texas bank).
- TDI Form FIN407 (Statutory Deposit Transaction Form)
- TDI Form FIN450 (Joint Control Agreement) - Execution of this form subjects the assets of the company, to the extent of the minimum required under TIC, Chapter 941, to the joint control of the attorney-in-fact and the Commissioner of Insurance. ($50 filing fee)