You must file any material changes since your original or last renewal application with TDI no later than the 30th day after the date the changes take effect.
Examples of material changes include but are not limited to:
- New officers and directors.
- Changes in the organizational structure.
- Changes in contractual relationships.
- Changes in the utilization review plan.
- Adding a new line of utilization review.
- Read applicable laws and rules.
- Read all instructions on the application.
- Submit complete application Do not leave blanks.
- Complete pages one and two.
- Read the required application exhibits on page four of the application under “Update Application Only – Required Application Exhibits.”
- Submit the required application exhibits. Do not submit substitute documents.
- Submit all required application exhibits. You are responsible for functions you delegate to other entities or individuals.