- Texas is a member of the new Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Compact, created to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the insurance marketplace for regulators, consumers and the industry. More information is available at the Compact's web site.
- Your Right to Access Government Records is explained, as well as how to request records.
- Commissioner's Orders
- Correcting Incorrect Information
- Some cautions about health care discount cards. Remember, health care discounts are not insurance.
- Enforcement Actions
- Check Online Bill Status - Bill Status Hotline - 877-824-7038 (in Texas only, toll-free) and 512-463-2182 (outside of Texas). The hotline is available during session hours, Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5pm, or until the Legislature adjourns for the day. Telephone lines are closed during the Interim.
For more information, contact:
Last updated: 02/11/2015