Registration is open for DWC’s free and updated lunchtime webinar series for health care providers and medical office staff who handle administrative processes related to providing health care to Texas workers’ compensation injured employees. Learn about:
- what’s new for health care providers in Texas workers’ compensation
- filling out the CMS-1500, Health Insurance Claim Form
- 2022 conversion factors
Topics also include medical bill processing and payment, dispute resolution processes for denied medical bills, certified workers’ compensation health care networks, preauthorization process, billing for maximum medical improvement and impairment rating examinations, and billing for designated doctor and required medical examinations.
These hour-long webinars begin at noon Central time. Registration is required for each webinar. For course information and to register, visit the health care provider events and training calendar.
DWC also offers recorded training that you can watch at any time. Look for these new titles on-demand:
- Texas Workers’ Compensation Reimbursement Policies and Methodologies
- Health Care Provider Billing Procedures
- Reimbursement for Professional and Workers’ Compensation-Specific Services
- Billing and Reimbursement for Designated Doctor Examinations and Required Medical Examinations
- Billing and Reimbursement for Maximum Medical Improvement and Impairment Rating Examinations by Certifying Doctor
Call (800) 252-7031, option 3, or email CompConnection@tdi.texas.gov for more information.
Learn about all our resources on the health care provider page.