Utilization Review Agents (URA)
- Do I need to be a URA?
- How do I become a URA?
- What are my responsibilities as a URA?
- Renewals and Updates
- Certified & Registered URAs
- What happens if a complaint is filed against me?
- Search the Utilization Review Agent Listing
- Utilization Review Agent (URA) FORMS
- Application form including List of Required Attachments (.pdf format)
Applicable Law & Rules
- Texas Insurance Code, TIC Chapter 4201
- 28 TAC §§19.1701-19.1719 (Health Utilization Review)
- 28 TAC §§19.2001 -19.2017 (Workers Compensation Utilization Review)
- 28 TAC §§3.8001-3.8030 (Standards for Reasonable Cost Control & Utilization Review for Chemical Dependency Treatment Centers)
For more information, contact:
Last updated: 04/06/2016